6.05.2010

The Tragedy of a Single Story

I've been sharing on this blog lately about my travel stories and friendships that I've made throughout the years. My intention was to have this complete before leaving for Africa this coming Tuesday, but I just haven't had the time to get it done. Well, I've actually been struggling mostly on how to tell the next one in line without compromising the work there, but I'll figure it out and get on with it soon. But as for now, I'm taking a break from it because I will be leaving for Africa on Tuesday and if I have electricity, then I'll be sharing about it on my blog. If not, then I'll share once I return.

Until then (unless I can find some time between now and next Tuesday), I'll leave you with this video. It is a little lengthy but it is SO WORTH YOUR TIME to watch it. Thanks to Kelley Johnson and Sydneyann Binion for sharing this with me. Please just take a little bit of time, sit down, relax and watch it. It's powerful!

No comments: