4.03.2009

How Much Do You Have To Hate Someone

Today we were talking in production meeting about praying for people we would try to invest in who don't know Christ....asking God to bring those people around us and to us and to our minds. Then tonight I came across this video on a blog that I follow and thought it was profound, and a neat insight into a perspective that I'm not always around....thought I'd share it!

“How much do you have to hate someone to believe that everlasting life is possible and not tell someone about that.” One of the highlights from this clip from Penn, a well known atheist, who talks about someone who gives him a bible. As much as I’m a much bigger advocate of creating relationships than simply handing out a bible (and I loathe tracts) and running this is a good lesson in how to do it right, but more importantly it’s such a great view from an angle that you and I don’t get to experience often.

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

WOW. Thank you for sharing that!
-Robin-