10.27.2008

Church is Fun!

Ok, I promise I am planning to put up more posts about my trip to Oaxaca soon, but while you wait I thought I'd share some fun stuff with you. This weekend we just finished up a marriage series at COF. We ended it with a mass renewal of vows ceremony where couples could renew their vows if they wanted. It was alot of fun! After each service we had wedding cake (some birthday cake...hehe...Teri!!) and punch in the lobby.

Anyway, Donald came up with the idea that we should have tuxedo shirts made for the band/worship leaders and production team...hahaha! We looked soooo silly! But it was fun!!




WOULD YOU LET THESE PEOPLE BE YOUR WORSHIP/PRODUCTION STAFF?? HAHAHA!

After services on Sunday our staff team had lunch at Donald's house with our band. We had a great time. If you want to see a little of what we did...check it out on Donald's blog by clicking here. Yes we can be a silly bunch, but I truly love these guys!!

No comments: